Monday, March 14, 2011

Medication Reminder for Pets

If you’re like me, you can’t remember anything unless it’s written down and posted on a sticky note. So, if you’ve ever found it difficult to remember when it’s time to give your pet his/her next dose of medication, I’ve found a great solution for you. It's called the "Remind My Pet" service.
On the "Remind My Pet" service web site, you can register your pet's medication requirements and they’ll send you a text or e-mail reminder the day it is due. Once registered, you don’t have to remember anything else. So, you can now save a tree…or at least a stack or two of sticky notes.
To find out more information about the “Remind My Pet” service, please click here. Oh, and while you’re on the site, remember to request your free emergency "Save My Pet" stickers, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment